Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a week

I can't believe how busy I am at the moment doing a million things and nothing. Having the family over last weekend was just amazing. I adore my nieces to bits and it was great spending such quality time with them. We went to the Zoo down in Funkyrolla and it was a great place I got some fab animal photos for scrapping, will share them tomorrow. Lots of photos too of the girls, my dad and his wife, the photos below are from our visit to the castle ruins at Teba and a quick visit to Ronda. So just need to get them printed and I can get scrapping!




Talking of scrapping the response to the Design Collective is amazing with so many people signing up and its making us all more excited than ever. I love to see my fellow designers work it inspires me so much!! Hope over to the blog, link on the side bar and get yourself signed up for this innovative project.

Last weeks speshal dare was texture and I had to create a layout about paint my favourite subject *grin* I used a wonderful template from ATDML that helps you doodle. It amazes me how quickly their stuff arrives for me in Spain, I barely wait a couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam+Tina said...

Gorgeous pics! Very jealous of that sunshine as it's freeeeeezing here in Blighty!

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home