Friday, March 02, 2007

Leg Hangover

Never had a hangover in my leg before! Head feels fine but I woke up through the night with terrible cramp in my calf. That is what I get for drinking half a bottle of red wine and 2 very large gins. I have to say in my defence it was for a research purposes. Angela, my friend has a bar in the centre of town and was debating whether to have a bingo night in it on a Monday or Tuesday to pull the punters in. It has been decided I will be the bingo caller so the two of us plus Kate drove 40 mins to find another place that does one.

So in we walked and the whole bar turned round to see the strangers in town. Ordered our drinks and bought the bingo tickets. Much giggling later the bingo started. First line, first prize I win! Wooo hooo. First full house on the same game Angela wins, cue some very snidey looks from the regulars and more fits of giggles from us. 2nd game Angela wins the house but has to share the prize. 3rd game Angela wins the house again and we are both in stitches with tears streaming down our faces. Poor Kate wins nothing. Last game I win the line again and Angela wins the house. I don't think the locals want us to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home