Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Blues

What a mixed weekend. We launched The Design Collective at the weekend and I am thrilled by the volume of responses we have been receiving about it. Having way too much bubbly I was very excited to post about it on my blog at the official launch. Keeping quiet about this for all these months has been so difficult!!! I am just pleased that I can talk openly about it all and Clare is especially pleased as she has been fit to bursting to talk about it (tee hee). Well done Clare I am so proud of you!

Yesterday, nursing my cava induced hangover and lack of sleep I spent most of the day on the t'internet talking to friends. The internet enables me to feel less isolated and to my nearest and dearest online buddies -lubs ya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home