Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Andalucia Day

It's Andalucia Day here so nowhere is open and every one is doing their DIY including me. I am painting the internal patio today which means using a long extension pole as my short arse will not allow for me to get to the top.

I got a lovely parcel from Jenny squiffer full of lovely goodies for my to play with. Thank you sweetie I loved it so much and the cat stickers had me in hysterics.

I had a second interview yesterday for an office job and they phoned me later to tell me I had the job. Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo. It will be good to get back into a routine again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaffers said...

Yeeeee-ha, a jobbo, money, spare cash, treats..and normal hours!
Hope you enjoy it, and that you make good use of your goodies too!

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant news! But i hope we can still meet up in May!

11:34 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Congrats on the job!

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home