Monday, January 29, 2007

Speshal Dare

I was thrilled to fill in for Clare at the Speshal Dares for a couple of months and I am even more thrilled to be asked to stay as a permanent member of the team. There has been a total revamp with lots of new blood so now we are the dirty dozen lol. I am so honoured as the rest of the team are all so mega talented being design team members and regular magazine contributors and then of course there is me ^^.

This weeks dare was a challenge to scrap something from your kitchen. I used the opportunity to do some revamping myself of the empty baileys tin I had. Using basic grey papers and lots of ribbon and lace I wanted to create something very boho/boudoir chic.

Now take the time to click on the link on the sidebar and go see the rest of the teams talented work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Now I'm gutted that not only did I get a bottle of Baileys last year and discovered I have to be drunk to drink it, it came in a box not a cool tin!
Tis wunnerful Miss E!

1:02 am  
Blogger Lyzzydee said...

Bootiful, well done fnah fnah

12:23 am  
Blogger Cath said...

Wow that looks fabulous!
You are a very talented member of the everyone is special team!

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home