Friday, January 12, 2007

I know!

I have not been on here since last year. I have been keeping my distance from blogging and forums in general over the past couple of weeks. Lots of things have been happening for me. I had a nasty virus between christmas and new year and then just as I was getting better I was hit with the flu!

The restaurant in which my beloved works was closed down just after christmas due to a prat and some bad paperwork so they won't be opening until Mid February which means we have less income at the moment. I need to find myself a better job for my own sanity but with feeling so crap it is the last thing i have been thinking about recently.
So all in all I have not felt creative or sociable....This is a complete self pity post lol so maybe I should share some photos of the one night that I felt ok; the fantastic Hogmany night we had in the centre of town, everyone dresses up in fancy dress for the new year. Did not get to bed till 7am which is a good night for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

I missed yoooouu! Pants about the job though hope summat turns up soon!

10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab photos, hope you are much bettre now x

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home