Friday, January 19, 2007

Give me a kick

Right up the behind! I have been really introspective over the last month. It is almost like I have been hibernating. I need to get myself back into society online and offline. I don't know why I have been feeling so down, obviously the flu etc did not help but normally I bounce back no problems. Maybe it is the winter blues who knows. Anyway I intend to get out as much as possible from Monday onwards. I will not allow myself to wallow in this self pitying mood anymore. This includes getting back to updating my blog more often and getting back to my creative self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Babes I missed you!Didn't want to interfere by asking though!
Good to hear you're back! xxx

8:16 pm  
Blogger Jaffers said...

Ohhhh, yay, you're BACK!!!
S'bliddy hard to kick you from here, but I'll do my best!!!
Missed youououououououoououou!!!

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home