Friday, December 01, 2006

Speshal Girl

Well for a few weeks anyway! Clare has alot on at the moment and asked me to step into her shoes for a few weeks doing the Speshal Dares. After the panic subsided I agreed, I mean how do I even temporarily fill those talented shoes?? Any way two days after finding out I will be taking over I have to upload my first layout. Week one for me and I can't get my photos from the shop till after 6pm tonight so that leaves me a few hours to get a layout completed. Managed it in the nick of time. Feels strange as it is totally out of season!

3 Comments:

Blogger joanna said...

Congratulations, darlink! A beautiful layout, and it's lovely to see you on the Speshals team :) xx

1:57 am  
Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

It´s perfectly in season for me! ;) Have fun doing the dares.

4:47 am  
Blogger Mel said...

The bright and funky summer layout is just what we need to chase away the winter blues brought on by the dull dreary grey days! Lovely to see you joining the speshal girls :) Mel x

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home