Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring

Torrential rain here today so that put paid to my trip to the market. But on the bright side it meant that it was perfect scrapping weather. Finished 2 layouts, one for the speshal dare on Friday (you will have to wait till then to see it) and one of Sappho's whiskers. Often when I scrap the cats the colours are beiges and greens so I wanted a different feel for this layout. In the end I went for a chocolate raspberry combo...yum. Used organza ribbon to mimic the whiskers and to also give the whole layout a chocolate box feel. This is also the first time I have used the larger photos that I got developed yesterday, the layout is 12x12 so it will give you some perspective as to how large that photo is!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lush colours! Lovely photograph.

4:47 am  
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous colour combination. Makes me think of Christmas Spice.

10:16 am  
Blogger Rhi said...

Aww so cute, great LO, Rhi x

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home