Saturday, November 11, 2006

Still procrastinating

So far today instead of making my cards I have made some ATC's and done a layout. I did get all my christmas stamps out and look at them, even stamped with a couple! I want the Blonde Moment christmas tree ones that is what is wrong with me but I really need to get over it. The layout is for the Speshal Dare this week (link in side bar) Had to only use one colour so went with purple as I don't scrap with it that often.
There have been lots of christmas adverts on the tv for Boots, Woolies etc and weirdly its making me homesick!

6 Comments:

Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout.....but there seems to me than one!!!!
I can't get interested in Xmas either....

10:51 pm  
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

that is meant to say there seems to be more than one layout...I can't type either..let alone think about Xmas!!!!
what I mean is the same post is three times on your blog..it seems to have gone mad.
Lynne's post disappear while you try to read them..halloween magic still in the air...

10:53 pm  
Blogger Rhi said...

Great Layout, I love the pic an how you've used just purple, it works so well. The natures diamonds one is fabby too, as is the fashion victim one!

Glad to see Im not the only procratinator. I really should be making cards but instead Im blog hopping and admiring all the wonderful work that is out there.

Love your work, Rhi x

1:11 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Fab LO!
Get on with those cards wumman!

12:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm working on some plans for the SOSF parcel exchange.

*your secret fairy*

6:13 am  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi there, just found you through DCM blog, your blog is lovely, I've enjoyed stopping by and having a look... You have beautiful work.

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home