Monday, November 27, 2006

Croptastic!!

OMG what a weekend I'd like to say I am all cropped out but that would be lying!! the Pad crop was amazing , classes and challenges from Tara Whitney, Kimberly Kwan, Marilyn Healey andAli Edwards to name but a few!! What a line up :) A huge thanks to Debs and Clare for setting it all up.


Was also cropping like mad on UKS with their Harry Potter themed who also had scrummy classes. As a Slytherin prefect and Quidditch Captain I was responsible for setting fun games for the two weeks leading up to the crop. At the end not only did our fantastic team win but myself and fellow prefect Nona were made Head Girls and will be getting a goodie in the post!


Here are a few layouts from the weekend.... Blooming Nutter was based on a class layout
Introduding Alfie was my own layout design from the ATDML mystery kit
Cute Sappho was based on the class by Linz


4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Gorgeous Elaine, well done!

10:08 am  
Blogger Tracey said...

You've been busy - great LO's!

12:25 pm  
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

How fab are those cats, purrfect for your layouts...

5:10 pm  
Blogger Rhi said...

Gorgeous LO's, its inspired me to do some more ones of my furry feline babies.

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home