Tuesday, November 14, 2006

At last!!

A little late for me but managed to get the Daring Cardmakers Challenge completed. This week this one started as christmas card and ended up as a thank you! Anway I used creative imaginations alpha stamps, basic grey paper, ribbon and then TH alcoholic inks on stampboard, stamped with magenta stamp then etched with sharp object! (yes I had a supervising adult)
A little close up of the stampboard. I have been loving getting involved in the pre-cyber crop excitement on UKS. This year the theme is Harry Potter and I am a prefect and Quidditch Caprain of Slytherin. Made these ATC's for a swap. I have another cyber crop planned for that weekend at the Pad. The Pad challenges and classes are amazing and I know I want to do so many of them. I just adore cyber crops even more now that I cannot attend any in real life!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly K said...

Lovely card - as ever! Thanks for joining in again :-)

8:30 pm  
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely card, the colours are really lovely.
How cool are those ATC's...

9:28 pm  
Blogger Tracey said...

Lovely card - as per usual and great ATC's too!

10:23 pm  
Blogger Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

What a beautiful card - thakns for joining in again.

Love your ATC's too :-)

Debbie
xxxxxx

1:36 am  
Blogger Lythan said...

oooh stampboard - not heard about that before but love the effects. Great job!

10:38 am  
Blogger Cath said...

All gorgeous Elaine!

1:15 pm  
Blogger Gillian said...

Just love this card.. it's gorgeous.. very clever indeed..
the ATC are a bit cute too...
Love your work..

6:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home