Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New day

Went to school this morning for my Spanish lesson. Feeling a lot better today than the self pity party I have been having over the past couple of days. Thanks to everyone who have sent me messages and support it is very much appreciated, I am NEVER weepy like this and it was frightening for me, I am blaming my hormones as I feel 100% more like me today.

Anyway I went to the park after school and took some photos in the rain. First photo is of an ancient fountain in the Plaza, it remains there even though they have built a new one. I love it, I love all the moss growing over it etc. Isn't this rose just gorgeous! It is so delicate and I love "raindrops on roses" lol had to get a Sound of Music reference in there. I can't believe it is still warm enough for the hibiscus to bloom. Mine at home is red but this is a lovely delicate shade.


2 Comments:

Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good to know you are feeling better. {{{hugs}}}

2:41 am  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

OK - well just commented and apparently I am unacceptable to blogger (story of my life!)

Just wanted to say the pictures were lush and sorry you were down. I had no idea and so I am sending a belated hug
xx

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home