Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lazy Sunday Afternoons



Got picked up from the top of our street and this is the view from the top of the town.

Had a lovely lunch out with Kate and friends. We sat in the shade under a tree in the terrace of a lovely restaurant only 5 mins by car from us. I had the yummies dates wrapped in crispy bacon for starters and then grilled sole for main course and homemade chilled rice pudding for desert. I was so full I was ready to burst.
Kate and Grant share a bottle of white wine and she claims that it was gorgeous so if you ever see a bottle like this, it comes recommended!

Finally, came home intending for a siesta but got distracted by the laptop. ( Now there is a surprise) Managed to get off my but and go up to the craft room to do an effing challenge layout. The theme was "He said" and as the only man in the house Alfie had to rise to the challenge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an incredibly cute picture and layout!!! I can just imagine him thinking that!!

10:36 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Sounds like a yummy lunch and wow what a view!(I am not jealous lol!)
Love the layout!

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home