Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Iron Chef

Thanks to Anam I have signed up to take part in a competition on Scrappers Haven called Iron Chef. The idea is that you are given an ingredient each week and you can make as many items as you wish, upload them and them cross your fingers. This is the first scrapping competition I have entered since the Block on UKS last year and I am very nervous. Anyway the first ingredient was buttons so I made three things, a card, a pendant and a layout.

The pendant was made with 4 metal buttons and various inks embossing powders etc.


For the layout I made my own 2 inch and i inch buttons from a circle punch and my eyelet setter. As well as adding some real buttons.

Card made with stampendous stamp and lots of red buttons!

Will have to wait till Sunday till I know if I get through to the next round..fingers and toes crossed then!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Oh I'm in love with the button border on the LO!

Cute as a button!


PS thanks for the comment on my blog you are sweet!

11:54 pm  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh wow! those "buttons" on the LO are just fab!

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home