Friday, October 27, 2006

Iron Chef Round two

Finished my projects for round 2 of Iron Chef at Scrappers Haven. Somehow managed to do 4 projects which was not my intention at all. Two 12x12 layouts, a card and a wall hanging. This week we had to use two types of paint on each creation. Here is the card I made which will double up as birthday card for my friend Dot later this year.
I also entered my berries layout and a layout I did about Sappho using watercolours to create a soft striped background.

Today I need to finish writing the plot for the murder mystery on the Pad, I am loving all the avatars the girls are picking for their characters, they are all making such an effort and it is going to be mad fun, I just hope I can keep them all in check because I have a feeling some of them are going to be naughty!

If I can get my bum shifted from in front of this laptop I might get my Circle journal finished for posting as well as my christmas ATC's, but then there is the cardmakers challenge due out in the next hour which may divert me. I keep procrastinating especially with a layout I have planned in my head about the town I am living in - the reason....I need to move my printer from upstairs down to the dining table where I have my laptop and craft robo sitting at the moment and I just cannot be arsed, I have visions of falling down the marble staircase and landing on my derriere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Of course you know I'll be a good girl in the MM game! Not norty at all me!

8:54 pm  
Blogger Elfin said...

liar liar pants on fire springs to mine Shirl!

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home