Sunday, October 08, 2006

inky fingers

If anyone has top tips on getting alcoholic inks off your nails.....hmm as I type that I think maybe i should try nail polish remover.

Been busy today making the covers of my latest CJ. Mine is an art doll theme and I cannot wait to see all the entries. Had a go at using a technique I saw in Simply Stamping issue 6 using masking tape and alcoholic inks. It gave me exactly the finish I wanted.
I only have to complete my inside pages now. It might even be posted on time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

gorgeous - I was wondering what I would do with one of those textured backgrounds if I went to all the trouble of making one - this is an excellent application - and I love all the red!

8:41 am  
Blogger Kathryn said...

definately nail polish remover:)

gorgeous art btw!

11:54 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

WOW THAT LOOKS FABULOUS!

6:59 pm  
Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool cj!

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home