Thursday, October 12, 2006

Heating up

I love to make pendants using TH alcohol inks as shown to me at Scrapaganza this year. However the trouble is the inks completely change colour when you heat them. This makes for some very happy accidents but I wanted more control of the colours so I created a heated colour chart. (yes I know I have way too much time on my hands).


I have a small canvas that i have started to have a wee play with using the same techniques as my CJ cover. sneak peak of stage one below. Just sitting waiting for the glue to dry. Will probably need to move onto another project.

Yesterday's card making class went really well they all liked the halloween card which is just as bleeding well considering it took me 10 hours to get it made between craft robo malfunctions and cotton buds blocking printer heads. (If anyone knows how 2 mysterious cotton buds made their way into my printer please let me know)


Today is a national holiday in Spain so I have no school this morning. I feel like a little skiver :) It is strange but our house has no visitors today!! Only Kate and I and the cats, until saturday night when my friends and their too gorgeous boys under the age of 5 appear for a week, I am sure it will be manic! Can't wait for them to arrive though, they have been friends for over 10 years and I love them dearly. Let's see if I say the same after a week of too small yins!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home