Saturday, October 07, 2006

Creativity






oh I love having time to create things and having spent so much time cleaning and organising my craft room I really appreciate the time I used as it is making my life easier. This morning I decided to have a bash at the new Speshal challenge set by my buddies :) I was thinking I really wanted to journal a lot on this page and that it would fill the whole page....so I did!

I then made some onion and rocket soup for us all for lunch...yum and then it was time for layout number two.

Ginger, Debs and Jen on the beach at Wigwam Bam March 2005. Managed to have the guts to cut up 3 pages of my new gypsy Basic Grey paper. What is wrong with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Great layouts, the Gypsy paper looks lovely, haven't got any of that yet!!!

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home