Saturday, September 30, 2006

Internet and update

It seems so strange to making more cards than scrapbooking at the moment (see side bar). I am enjoying planning and creating cards for each new class and my students are responding well to the standards I am delivering so it is a great boost to my confidence. Have to plan a halloween card next (requested) I have so many ideas I need to cut them down and make a decision.

I am so pleased to announce that I am finally online in my house woooo hooo only been here since June! I will be happy to not frequent the internet cafes anymore and have the privacy to go on when I choose.

Been finishing my second month of Spanish lessons and they are coming along well. I met up with Juan for some language exchange although I am sure his English is way superior than my Spanish.

Other good news is that someone contacted me re a new scrapbooking site and shop in Spain! I have joined the forum but as most of it is in spanish I pity my fellow members for having to read my poor grammatical spanish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's a good shop and easy for you to get to.

1:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Elaine you will be talking as fast as the Spanish yet.
I loved learning Spanish its all those bliddy verbs & endings though

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home