Monday, August 28, 2006

Wow


Cannot believe it has been 20 days since my last entry! Naughty me. Feria week here was fab had a great time drinking lots of summer drinks, watching parades and visiting the fun fair. Here is a piccie of our nephew Paul enjoing the sunshine at the feria, at least he had his head up from his game boy for a split second so I could take a photo. I have entered this and another photo in the annual Festival photo comp. Don´t know if I will get anywhere (like winning the €200 first prize) but at least I had fun taking part.

2 Comments:

Blogger jakey said...

Ohhhh Elaine... that Feria talk.

I have so many memories of mad Feria weeks in funkyrola, with my naughty sister and our gang of crazy friends. Actually had a funny feeling in my heart then when I read it... Just never hear anyone say that word anymore. Hope you had a wonderful time hon.

hugs
jk x

11:10 pm  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Handsome chap he is too Elaine, glad to see you blogging again. Is this cafe or home?

2:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home