Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Elusive Company

Telefonica are what BT used to be in the UK they are the main telephone provider. To contact them they have two telephone numbers. The one I want is the one with English speakers at the other end. Do they ever answer the blimin phone, do they heck! Will be investigating if I can order internet online from the internet cafe. Missing all my online friends and my skype to talk to friends and family.

----------------------

Sending off package number two for a card swap. Last one never made it from Southern Spain to Scotland. I love going to the post office...not you spend ages in the queue and when you get to the counter I need to use my best spanish (which at the moment is not the greatest). This time I am armed with a phrasebook which has a special post office section so fingers crossed.

----------------------

The Coin Feria (festival) starts on Thursday so lots of opportunities to get drunk and have a good time lol. There is a photography comp on the Coin website which I am planning on entering so better charge my camera batteries then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home