Friday, July 28, 2006

Last day of school




I cannot believe that my first term at school is over. The four weeks went so fast. Three hours per day of intensive one on one spanish lessons is enough to frazzle anyone's brain, not to mention the 2 hours plus of homework each evening. I get a rest for the month of August then back to school in September for another 4 weeks. I bought a fantastic book called 501 Spanish verbs and it is the best investment ever. If I am ever going to get the hang of all the tenses, regular and irregular verbs then this is the book to help me!

In addition I have been fortunate to arrange meetings with a couple of Spanish women, Paqui and Rosa. I met Paqui yesterday in the park and today I went with Rosa to a cafe. They speak english and I try to make coherant sentences in Spanish. It will help greatly with my development though and hopefully I can help them with their english.

I also want to thank Paula for being brave enough to put up with my written spanish on MSN. You have the patience of a saint Paula!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations on finishing your first month! Good luck with the 501 verbs. :D

I´m happy to chat with you, any time,any language! Keep an eye on your MSN. ;)

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home