Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

It is certainly warm over the past few days. I seem to have a permanent glow about me due to the heat. Am having an extra shower before I go to bed just to cool off.

Good news, I managed to get a gorgeous table and 6 chairs at the second hand place for about 100 quid and in addition we have british telly woooo hoooo, never thought I would be so pleased to see Gordon Ramseys face on tv.

Still need to get a couple of pieces of furniture and then I will be happy but the house is getting more homely each day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hi Elfin, sounds like things are going well! Love from Linda (groovy newbies!)

2:25 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Hi Elaine, Just checking in to see how you are getting on. Hope you and Kate continue to settle in your new home. Had to LOL at Gordon Ramsey on your TV! Mel x

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home