Sunday, June 04, 2006

All Hail the Ginger Prince

Had an absolute ball over the weekend with Jen and Orlando at the Art Stamps fair in Edinburgh. We all wore lovely bright orange bobs and Jen and I managed some fairy wings too. I got the best job for the two days demonstrating all the lovely products. My hands are covered in ink and my feed ache but what the hell it was fun. Was upset that Jen wrote a glittery note that said Elaine smells of poo and thenstuck it to me chest! Kim from stampers grove kindly changed it to Elaine smells of poodles who wear perfume not sure of what was worse. Got my revenge later when I made that nasty Jen wear a sign saying Jen is a jobby. All my wages and some (shhhh) were spent on the lovely stamps etc from the Card Fairy. Not sure how I am going to squeeze them all into the case.

Met up with a few peeps that I know from UKS, and students from some of my scrapbooking classes and that was cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I think the poodles with perfume probably smell a teeny tiny bit better than the poo! Glad you had fun and splurged on goodies! Mel x

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home