Saturday, May 06, 2006

Procrastination queen

Here I am typing a blog entry when I should be packing or Cj'ing but I cannot be arsed to do either. Bad me!

Took some photos of me this morning and I actually like a couple of them which is a first!


Mum is still not really talking about our move no matter how many times I try. Asked her if she wanted to see us off at the airport and she has refused. Maybe if she buries her head in the sand it won't happen...sheez she is driving me nuts. We bought her flights to come out and see us in August and she said, "I am only coming over for 2 weeks I am not getting to stay a month?" A month with my mother and I think I would need to check myself into a clinic or worse a prison for murder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaffers said...

I'm gonna compete for your crown, I too can procrastinate in a fine manner!!

Lovely photos babes, look more like 'you'

1:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news about Spain, you work way too hard (says me who is the same...) so it will be great for you and Kate to be able to kick back and take sometime for yourselves...saying that I know you will be missed...but have a wonderful time, please keep the blog updated so we can all be dead jealous!!!

Best wishes to you and Kate

Take care

Love

Ali

11:27 am  
Blogger Helen said...

I love the pics of you Elaine...you photograph very well!!

xx

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home