Friday, May 12, 2006

Mad week

Spent most of this week working, packing and sorting. Was packing up the study and decided to get rid of a lot of my books as we want to travel to Spain with less clutter. It brought tears to my eyes, calvin and hobbes, Anne Rice novels that I have had since I was a teenager plus many many more.

Who knew that it would be so emotional to part with material goods. Its definately the books that upset me the most.

Its also very difficult to pack boxes when you have a curious pair of kittens lol I have lost count how many times I have had to get them out of the boxes.

One week to go to Scrapaganza and I have so much to do....arrrrrggggghhhhhh.

Did the dream challenge from ScrapPad, did a quickie digital layout using the photos I took last week. It was fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

It's a shame you can't get someone to store your favourite books for you.Mind ou if you are like me it would be all of them! lol

xxx

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home