Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday witterings

Time is escaping from me. Apart from the few times I manage to get out the hotel I don't know what I do with my time other than work, sleep and eat. If anyone finds my missing time can they send it back to me please. I am behind on some CJ's which I am thoroughly ashamed of but whenever I plan on doing some of them something crops up or I am so tired from work I go to bed to sleep. I have been doing the {21} day challenge in the hope of sparking some extra creativity but already I am a few days behind on that.

Enough of the pity party.

Last night I went out with HRH Gingerness and Jaffers for a lovely evening of laughter and joy. Poor restaurant did not know what hit it when we walked in. We had a surly waitress to start with but that soon changed to a lovely young man who got the measure of Ginge in about 2 mins when he offered her a straw with her wine bottle. A walk along the canal ensued before we went back to my flat and proceeded to dress Jen up with a pink wig, brown beard, fairy wings and mardis gras mask! She looked freaky. I got some gorgeous presents from Ginger for my birthday including the most beautiful coaster book all about ME! These two friends make me laugh so much and are absolutely food for the soul. Luv ya both!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaffers said...

Ahem - I think you'll find that the beard was one I grew earlier....

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home