Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thursday through to Sunday

What a hectic few days I have had. Met up with the lovely Anam and Fay on Thursday and we had a gathering of some lovely peeps at the hotel on Thursday night. Lots of Pizza and giggles which is what we all needed.

Friday was a wet and soggy trip to the zoo. Met another lovely person Irene and her oh so cute son Stuart. Took the kids to the close encounters section of the zoo and I held a snake!!

Saturday I was ready to cybercrop with my buddies but managed to have a stinking migraine. Went online for my two challenges in case anyone needed to ask questions. The first challenge was to use a paper you hated and only 2 pieces of plain cardstock no embellishments or anything. This was my attempt.

The girls did some amazing layouts and I was so surprised at how well the managed to disguise their minging papers lol.

The next challenge I offered was a digital ATC one.



Again some amazing work was done especially by the first timers.

Sunday was the usual eventful day at work and sunday night I managed to do 3 CJ entries a start on my CJ mountain. Wooo hooo that mountain is a comming down!!

Why are people so oversensitive nowadays, I know I can be blunt occasionally, well maybe more than occasionally, but sometimes I need to express my views too and I am fed up people going off in a tantrum or huff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home