Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shopping, shopping and more shopping



My lovely pink QVC scrapbook and cardmaking set arrived and its gorgeous. Can't wait to make up the cards.

Went off to investigate a new craft shop opened in Edinburgh purely in the name of research fo course and it has some lovely stuff. Namely lots of nice blank boxes for altering. I managed to slip some white bazzill and papers into my basket too of course along with a few embellishments. Well a girl has to get her goodies when she can.

Winging its way to me are some 30 spools of american craft ribbons, a lovely chatterbox kit and a kit from the states. I love shopping it is my main occupation, the hotel is merely a way to pay for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Lovely stuff Elaine. I have the blue TSV which is also gorgeous!
Lucky you getting all that ribbon!!

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home