Friday, April 14, 2006

Poor Kittie

My poor wee Alfie off to get the snip at the vets today. We were not allowed to feed him after 9pm last night which was fun and games as he is a wee gannet. Managed to give Sappho a sneaky feed before bedtime but at 4am Alfie decided to wake us up and demand his breakfast. This pretty much continued till Kate got up at 5am and let them run about the garden. As soon as she headed off to the vets with Alfie I managed to get Sappho fed and went back to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Alfie has returned from the vet feeling very sorry for himself and not able to sit down very easily, bless.

++++++++++++++++++++++

In working my day off AGAIN, at least I am getting a day off this week poor Kate has had to come on on every day off she has tried to get. Thankfully we have a new receptionist who started yesterday which means I no longer need to cover reception in a couple of weeks time and can get back to managing the hotel.

+++++++++++++++++++

Got a lovely parcel of some american craft ribbons today. Will hopefully get to use them at our crop tomorrow if Lisa does not snaffle them all away from me first.

+++++++++++++++++++

Been arranging the transfer of money from the uk to Spain for the purchase of my house and what a drama. I have to prove who I am, prove that the money I have is mine and not for money laundering purposes....sheez I wish!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor poor kittie cat. Very cute though. Enjoy the qvc card making kit. I ordered the pink too and I'm wishing they sold refills. I'm out of some of the cards already.

3:56 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Poor Alfie but woweee those ribbons look lush! Mel x

2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home