Thursday, April 27, 2006

Krusty the clown and the would be terrorist

Sitting in the official Notaria office is not the best place for your partner to point out that your lawer has hair like krusty the clown. Stiffled laughing is NOT appreciated by Officials. We had a crazy time in Spain, ran about signing tons of documents for the house and managed to get one days sunshine and rest.

----------------------------------------------------

On the return at Malaga airport my bag was stopped by the police and I was told I had a knife in it. Of course I completely denied the fact, however my word was not good enough and all the contents of my bag were taken out by me. The police then checked the bag and deep in one of the side pockets was a little multi pocket knife that I had take to wigwam bam. Its all your fault girls!! After much apologising they discarded the knife. What is more concerning is that the knife would have been in my bag when going through the security check from Edinburgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home