Sunday, April 02, 2006

Insomnia & {21} days 4 and 5

Finished work at 11.30pm last night. Went home had a mug of soup then headed to bed, "bing" I was wide awake as soon as my head hit the pillow. I gave it half an hour then I got up. Managed to catch up on two days of Rhonna's 21 day challenge before heading to back to bed at 2am. Last clock watch was 3am before the alarm went off at 6am. Full days work on 3 hours sleep.....easy!

Day 4 of the challenge (apologies for the bad scan but that's what happens when you add a quilled section in the middle of the page.) Marks down the side are where I need to punch holes for the book rings it was a wee tad late to start hammering last night lol.


Day 5 page. Loved drawing the grass had good fun with this one.









2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Love the grass down the side, fab quote too

1:00 pm  
Blogger Kari said...

These are great. Really, really nice work!

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home