Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house down

Honestly, all this huffing is seriously dull, super sensitive I think so! I asked one member of staff to move from one desk (not hers) to another so I could link up my laptop with the power suply there and off she stropped as if I had asked her to work her days off!! She was only sat at the desk for 15 mins to write something and could have done it easily at the next desk. There is only room for one drama queen in this building ME lol. Maybe I could get the staff trained on how not to huff and puff when asked to do something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue Jones said...

Hang in there hun..don't let them get you down!!

3:47 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

If you succeed - could pass the tips on to me please! My staff could compete in the Olympics in huffing

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home