Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Mutterings

The crop on Saturday was brilliant. We had so much space in the new hall we were able to layout all the equipment. We will be very spoilt there and the fantastic thing is we don't have to limit any of the numbers. So more people to share fun with. More amazingly I managed to get 2 cards and 5....yes 5....layouts completed!!

I am off work on Wednesday and Thursday this week (2 days off I can't believe it). Wednesday will be CJ day so that I can catch up on them all. Thursday will be Post office and shopping day. Must get Kate's birthday present for Friday.

Talking about work...the new receptionist lasted all of two days, she came in yesterday to tell me that it is not what she expected (maybe she thought she would have time to file her nails?) So as a consequence I have to interview all over again and go through the training again. The sad thing is the first two days are the most intense with regards to the trainin. Need to find some reserves of energy for myself somewhere.

After my hellish day at work yesterday my mum came to visit and we took her out for dinner. We had a scrummy meal and all three of us got piddled lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lilli in Vancouver said...

Hello...I'm Rhonna's challenge helper. I'm wondering if on the list we're posting tomorrow, you would like to be referred to as Elaine or Elfin? :)

11:03 pm  
Blogger Elfin said...

Hi Lilli,

I am happy with either but as all my online friends know me as Elfin first maybe that would be best. Wow you were quick :)

11:11 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

WOW, 5 layouts!!! Thats awesome

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home