Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Feeling

Yaaaay its Friday. Stop the world I wanna get off. Seriously I seem to have so much to do at the moment and no time in which to do it. With a member of staff leaving us in the lurch I have spent this week filling in and then training a new receptionist. It means one day off for me and that day is Saturday our monthly crop. It is in a new venue as well so I need to be organised, I have several CJ entries that I need to do as I need to catch up from being away on holiday.

Not long till the sale on our flat completes on the 31st March. We are off to the flat this evening to see what bits and pieces we need to remove before completion day.

On the positive side I do get to escape sometimes, I had a lovely night out on Tuesday with Jen and Ginger at the local chinese buffet. These two girls make me laugh so much it hurts.

In addition I keep counting down to Scrap-a-ganza, only 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days to go!! Made the decision to go on the trip to Keukenhof on the Friday, I decided it was better than going to the hotel and probably flaking out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hope you have a great Crop Elaine!

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the crop was great fun, thanks to jennie and you for holding my hand x Tracey

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home