Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 3 {21} day challenge


Day three of Rhonna's challenge and it brought out the tears for me. My life has not been a bed of roses but I am who I am because of it. Sure I would love to change the abuse but would I still be the same strong independant person I am today if I did?

I am enjoying the journalling on the back as it makes the book very personal for me, I tried creating an art journal before but after a few entries I stopped. This challenge is at least giving me direction and encouraging my creativity.

10 Comments:

Blogger Spot-On said...

love this!
Totally agree that even the bad things in our lives have a meaning and some sense to come out of it. Making us the person who we are today.
Di

10:32 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

LOL!

I assume that's the "lots of paints around" was earlier today?

Like the journal entry! May even have a go at the art journal myself (but whom am I kidding? Haven't got enough time as it is!!! ;) )

11:59 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

Great attitude!

6:52 am  
Blogger Clare said...

great page elaine - glad you are having another go at a journal :-)

10:08 am  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Awesome...
Love the Quote and the hand...

Emine

3:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the quote you put on this page! Very motivating :)

4:16 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

There is so much I would change too, but I wouldn't have what I have now. I'd be I different person in a different place.

Great entry!! Good job.

Sam

5:45 pm  
Blogger Emma said...

You are so right that our past makes us stronger. Love the entry and all the paint

6:25 pm  
Blogger Ferrill said...

Awesome quote and amazing correlating art! You are strong, girl!

6:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks wonderful!

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home