Friday, March 31, 2006

All in a good days work

Had a hectic day today. We had cleared out the flat yesterday for the handover tomorrow and Kate had handed in the keys to the estate agent. This morning we realised that we had not read the meter for the electricity so I had to go to the estate agents get the keys, go to the flat and then return the keys lol not what I needed.

As it is Kate's birthday tomorrow I had to buy pressies for her too so a mad dash round the shops. I am not usually so disorganised but with long hours at work and other things I have needed to sort out I don't appear to have any extra time. If anyone wants to donate a few hours a day to me I would very much appreciate it, a 34 hour day sounds about right.

Then this evening I was teaching my beginners scrapbooking class. It was a really lovely group and they all managed to create fantastic first pages!

Is it time for bed yet??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home