Monday, February 13, 2006

Yummy new stampsmith goodies





I Ordered some scrummy stampsmith stamps and they arrived last week. They are gorgeous, here is the piccie of them. Just need to get some EZ mount to get them stamping, well that is my excuse for another shopping expedition.

My internet access has been limited as my wireless access has been intermittent and it is driving me nuts. Other people have the tv on in the background I like to have my internet on with msn for all my friends to catch me.

The Scrap-a-ganza forum is going brilliantly we have nearly 90 members all ready. Thanks to Heidi the event organisor for disseminating the url. Its great having everyone on so we can hype each other up, by May I think I will be hysterical rofl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - those stamps are lovely - I especially like the ballerina - you'll have to let us know how well they stamp up....

1:15 pm  
Blogger Jak said...

well what can I say you naughty girl, look what youve made me do now! I just had to have me a couple of those stamps, they are lush! Actually ordered 4 (not the same as yours) oops! I somehow clicked Buy it Now by accident LOL.

Now I have to get a brayer etc. etc.

Jak x

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home