Saturday, February 04, 2006

New Kit

I decided a while ago to change one of my kits as I am not happy with the papers I receive everymonth. Prompted by Kat's reminder on ScrapPad I decided to go ahead and find one to order. I trawled through some different kits but loved this one from Little Red Scrapbook. I have never ordered a kit from the USA before so will be interested to see how much it will actually cost with the current exchange rates. It's my kind of colours this kit. I cannot wait for it to arrive.

Included in the kit are:

12x12 Patterned Paper -3 Bugs In A Rug - French Country Collection:
2 sheets Trellis
2 sheets Fleur De Lis
2 sheets Font
2 sheets Bonjour
2 sheets Crackle

12x12 Cardstock - Bazzill Basics:
2 sheets Pomegranate
2 sheets Chiffon
2 sheets Raven

Embellishments:
1 sheet French Country Tags
1 pack Heidi Swapp Schizophrenic Chipboard Letters in Jet
1 pack Heidi Swapp Foam Stamps- Hearts & Stars
1 pack Junkitz Romance Hangerz
5 Junkitz Romance Paperclipz (assorted)
1 yd black/red checked ribbon

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Yes, thanks to you i shall be penniless again! lol! Only joking, can't wait to get mine

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home