Saturday, February 18, 2006

Little Red Scrapbook

Further to my previous post regarding ordering the new kit I ordered wanted to say that I am deeply disappointed with their company. I ordered on the 2nd February for the new kit. I got confirmation confirming my order. A week later I received an e-mail saying that the address I gave did not match my credit card. This was not true so I e-mailed them my full address as given on the form. I waited and still no kit. I checked my credit card statement and no deductions had been made so I e-mailed the company. Today I finally received another e-mail from them telling me that they ran out of stock and I would not be getting one of their kits.

Why the hell did their website show availability then? Friends of mine also ordered the kit several days after me and now they are all e-mailing the company to find out if they are getting a kit.

I was really looking forward to this kit it was totally my colours etc, I feel very let down by The Little Red Scrapbook company and will not be ordering from them in future.

7 Comments:

Blogger CarolineO said...

Hi! After seeing your entry here I toddled along to the LRS but at that time they were out of stock of the Feb kit so I decided to wait a while and see whats on for march. I found the 3bugs in a rug papers on another site, www.scrappindeals.com and eagerly awaiting them!

4:18 pm  
Blogger Elfin said...

oooh thanks Caroline, I may have to treat myself lol.

11:16 pm  
Blogger Caz said...

That's a real shame as I was waiting to see what you thought of it before ordering the next one :(

11:26 am  
Blogger Elfin said...

Caz, I found out today that Cath had ordered one on the 5th and she got hers!! Not happy.

1:54 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get one Elaine. I still haven't had one either even though she said its on its way. Hope you mail them back and get some sense out of them!

9:28 pm  
Blogger Elfin said...

This is the response I got from e-mail

"I am terribly sorry that we weren't able to ship you a February kit this month; they were so popular that we sold out in a few days. We do try our very best to make sure that the customers who order earlier rather than later receive kits before they are sold out, but sometimes we aren't able to catch one or two. We receive orders several ways, through our website, through our e-mail server, and sometimes even through our secure link found on the "contact us" page of our website. I do apologize for your inconvenience, and want to assure you that we have plenty of kits for sale next month. "

6:04 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Awwww, im so sorry Elain, thats such a Bummer! Thought they might have been able to sort you out with one

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home