Thursday, February 02, 2006

Class Lists

Just trying to get my class lists together for the new term in the Craft Shop. I have so many ideas that I want to do and poor Rebekkah I keep adding to my wish list for my classes.

As well as doing my usual scrapbooking classes, I am venturing into old territory with card ones and new territory with altered art ones (ATC's etc) It is a really good mix that should keep me interested and hopefully keep the attendee's interested too.

It also means more work for me in creating examples etc but I am sure I can manage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

????? Did I read ATCs?????


Ooooooohhhh.... *swoons* ;)

3:41 pm  
Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sounds cool. Have fun! :)

6:23 pm  
Blogger Jak said...

oooh wish I was nearer, ATC's would be one class that Id def take part in.

Im loving everyones ATC's

Jak x

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home