Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Altered Scrappers

I have been invited to join some of my friends in creating a new blog with scrapping and altering challenges, the name of this blog is Altered Scrappers. I am thrilled to be asked as the group of people I am joining are mega talented this means I will have to raise my game!! We will posting challenges on a regular basis and publishing them on the blog, as well as encouraging others to try as well.

We all volunteered Jane to post the first challenge. She wanted us all to alter dominoes. Here are my attempts. (click on the piccie to get full sized pictures)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

oooh - these are just gorgeous!!! very inspiring!

1:35 pm  
Blogger Jak said...

wow gorgeous Elaine! Love to know how you alter dominoes, always fancied having a go.

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home