Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've been tagged.again!!!

Thanks Clare!

Four jobs you have had in your life:Hotel Manager, Scrapbook Tutor, CAB Advisor, Paper Girl
Four movies you would watch over and over:Moulin Rouge, Calamity Jane, Grease, Chicago (can you see the theme lol)
Four places you have lived:Livingston, Edinburg,h, Altrincham, Hale
Four TV shows you love to watch:ER, Lost, Greys Anatomy, any documentry
Four places you have been on vacation:Malaga, Paris, Canada, Ibiza
Four websites I visit daily:Scrap Pad, Cat Pages, Yahoo, Blogs of friends
Four of my favourite foods:Fillet Steak in Peppercorn sauce Chilli Lamb on Couscous
Gambas Pil Pil, Enchiladas
Four places I would rather be right now:Spain buying a house, At home scrapping, Visiting friends, Out at a nice restaurant

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Jane
Kat
Need to find another 2 who have not been tagged yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home