Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged by Shell this time!!

First time you got kissed. How was it?
I cannot remember, played kiss chase as a kid in primary school but don't remember my first proper kiss.oops!

First time you drove a car. What kind of car?
Don't drive.

First time you scrapbooked. When you look at your page do you love it?
The first I scrapbooked was in April 2005 and it was awful. Jigsaw frames from lakeland etc. I shudder at the thought of it

First time you went on a date. Where did you go and with who?
I went for dinner with a boy called Edwin to his parents. We had steakfor main course and angel delight for dessert. I took his mum a box of roses as a thank you. I was age 8.

First time you fell in love. How did you know?
I have only been in love 3 times in my life. Not sure how I knew but I did.

First time you cooked for someone. Was it yummy? What did you make?
My memory is pants as I cannot remember this. I cooked alot at home as my mother was a single parent and I used to cook for her coming home from work.

First time you got on a plane. Where did you go? Were you scared?
I was 13 and we went to Menorca, I loved it and still do :)

First time you shaved your legs. Did you cut yourself?
I was 13 and did it for going on the holiday above. Managed to not cut myself

First time you put on make up. Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown?As a teenage goth I wore black lipstick as well as green lol, I looked like a typical teen goth.

First time you moved out of your home. Was it an apartment, house, etc?
i moved out of home at the age of 19 into a shared flat that was a converted stable, above a motorcycle repair business. I shared with 4 complete strangers 3 became friends and one a lover :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home