Thursday, January 26, 2006

Icky Yucky

Well this week has been full of sickness. I hate feeling sick, I hate that my stomach feels like a washing machine. Have you ever tried holding back long hair whilst being sick and fending off two curious kittens at the same time?? Not a situation I would recommend to anyone lol.

We have a new receptionist at work and I have been training her all week. She is really lovely and picking up the job amazingly well so that means I can now get back to looking after the rest of the hotel.

Feeling very creative tonight, even though I feel a little ill. So I am having a sick scrapping night rofl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

January 26, 2006 - Cath Says
Posted by Anonymous
Sorry tou're feeling ill hun. Hope you feel better soon


January 27, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
how are you today? Im feeling a lot better, hope you are too!

oh - almost forgot - Im tagging you :-D

Clare
xxxx


January 27, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Hope you feel better soon!!

Why are animals so fascinated in you being ill, I have an overly curious golden retriever!

Take care

Hugs

Ali


January 27, 2006 - From Kat
Posted by Wolves05
Hun,

hope you get rid of that bug soon! I know it's not nice feeling sick.... I can pass you my dizzyness so you have the full effect?? ;)

BIG HUGS from me ....

Kat

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home