Sunday, January 15, 2006

Headspace

Earlier this week I decided to have no internet or a few days Personal choice of course. I just wanted some me time away from it all and chose not to do any creating or scrapping either. It worked, I am more refreshed and feel I can make a start scrapping again. I guess it had all got on top of me a little and I had a CJ mountain beginning to appear. Managed to get a couple of CJ entries done last night and hope to get a couple more done tonight in time for posting tomorrow. I am behind in one CJ by a week but that will be uptodate by tomorrow.

I have never been a person to miss deadlines but I do know that after my current CJ commitments I will not be doing anymore for a long time. I want to scrap for me and put my creative energy into projects that I really want to do. Don't get me wrong I love my CJ's and adore the returned books , it just takes so much of my energy when creating an entry as I want it to be the best I can do for that person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

January 16, 2006 - Hear, hear!
Posted by sharonfruit
I so agree with your sentiments. No more CJs for me once this lot have finished!

Good to see you back too :oD

5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home