Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Here I am at work slightly bleary eyed. I hate late/early shifts at the best of times but at new year its worse. 4 hours sleep and then back on duty.

Never mind its a new year and that means resolutions for the start of the year. So having thought about it here are mine:

1. Lose some blimin weight and keep it off!!
2. Sell the flat 2006 must be the year
3. Buy a house in spain (subject to above)
4. Time manage better so that i can get more scrapping done
5. Keep my scrapping area tidy so that I feel more inclined to scrap
6. Do my CJ entries the week the cj arrives!
7. Improve my spanish
8. Watch more spanish tv to help me complete number 7
9. Enjoy my life to the full.

I also want to thank all my friends and family for their love and friendship in 2005 and wish them all a very happy 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home