Thursday, January 19, 2006

Friends & Bitches

I want to say a big thank you to my friends for the fun we have had over the past few months, I am really enjoying our place to hang out its home from home for me. I want to especially thank Clare for her comments in her blog yesterday. The incident was not particularly pleasant for me and the goading that went on was immature, no-one else was dug at in quite the same way and I have done nothing to offend any of the people involved. In fact I have kept my distance from them all since November. Some people are just nasty to the core obviously. Needless to say I won't be seeking out any of their company anytime soon.

I am pleased to see the implementation of changes on UKS. I really feel for MA and the moderators they are not having an easy time of it and hope that they can get back to enjoying the forum again. UKS got me into scrapping in a big way and I will always have a soft spot for it. I have distanced myself a lot from it in the past few months and to be honest it has been good for me.

Being a member of ScrapPad has encouraged me to scrap more which can only be a good thing. I am surrounded by the most amazingly talented scrappers and they are all an inspiration to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

January 19, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
And we all lubs ya to bits!!!!:D

Jo xx


January 19, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
It was disgraceful Elaine - you are soooo better than them and can be content in knowing that - they showed themselves for what they are. we lubs ya darl! Clare xxxxxxxxxx


January 22, 2006 - Horrified
Posted by Anonymous
Elaine I am horrified at the way you have been treated.
I don't really know what has been going on over at UKS as I very rarely visit anymore & one of the reasons I stepped down as a mod was because it was getting too much over there.
Don't let them get you down.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home