Thursday, December 01, 2005

December!

Cannot believe it's December already. So much to do in the next 24 days I am very excited as I have won a personalised Dreamy Diva from the talented Rhonna Farrer and have to stop myself from checking my e-mail every 5 minutes.

I am taking part in the advent swap on UKS but unfortunately my parcel is in transit and won't be here for a few days yet. Its torture reading about everyone elses pressies but I know I have a good santa and am excited to see what is in store for me when it eventually arrives.

I feel very creative today and managed to get some scrapping done. I have several more projects in mind just need to find (or make) the time to do them. Looking forward to the weekend as I am off stash shopping and more importantly have a cyber crop to attend.

On a happy note my CD tin accordian book that I made for my fathers 60th he adored. Never heard him so happy about a present before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

December 2, 2005 - Posted by Shell
Posted by Anonymous
A Cyber crop?? Where?? Do tell!
Permanent Link

December 2, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
absolutely gorgeous hun - im loving those sparkly ear-rings too!!
Permanent Link

December 2, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
oops that was me!! debbie xx
Permanent Link

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home